Gerda Carina workshops / Terms and Conditions Agreement
NOTE TO ATTENDEE – PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING WITH GERDA CARINA
Gerda Carina Workshops is operated by Gerda Carina. These terms and conditions form the agreement between you and the host, Gerda Carina. By booking a workshop with Gerda Carina you sign into this agreement and agree to abide and be bound by these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns about this agreement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Gerda Carina Workshops
1. Make sure that you arrive on time and attend each session in full to get the most out of the workshop. If you are unable to attend you must notify Gerda Carina by email. If you are late to the workshop, you are admitted only at the discretion of the workshop leader. You are not entitled to a refund if you are late.
2. If your behavior is deemed unacceptable or inappropriate you will be asked to leave the workshop. No refund of fees will be made.
3. Gerda Carina is allowed to change the venue or change the structure of the workshop. In the unlikely event that changes are made with the venue or timetable, there will be notice made to all attendees as soon as possible.
Fees & Cancellations
1. You must pay a 50% deposit for each workshop at the time you enroll. The 50% deposit confirms your spot on the workshop. If you cancel your enrollment in a workshop more than 4 weeks before the course start date, Gerda Carina will refund your deposit. After this the deposit is non-refundable.
2. After your booking and the deposit is accepted, you must pay the full amount of the workshop fee at least 4 weeks before the course start date. Failure to pay the rest of the fee will result in you losing your place in the workshop with Gerda Carina and you will not receive a refund of any portion of your deposit.
3. If fees are not paid by due date, Gerda Carina will be entitled to reallocate your place. You shall remain liable for the remainder of the fee for the workshop if we are not able to fill your place in the workshop.
4. Gerda Carina may cancel a workshop at any time prior to commencement. In the unlikely event that we cancel a workshop Gerda Carina will notify you as soon as possible and any fees or deposits received from you will be refunded. Please note that Gerda Carina will not refund travel or accommodation costs for cancelled courses.
Image Usage & Privacy
1. Attendees are not permitted to use images taken at the workshop for commercial purposes. Image usage is strictly portfolio use only (website and online). Social media usage is allowed but only to showcase your portfolio. Images must not be submitted to magazines, exhibitions or competitions without permission. Images must not be used to advertise photo shoots, workshops or products of any kind.
2. Attendees must credit ‘Gerda Carina Workshops’ when posting images on social media.
3. Attendees must not film or record the workshop at any time without permission.
1. Gerda Carina is not responsible for any personal injury or damage to property arising from incidents occurring at the workshop venue.
2. Please be aware of where you keep your belongings at the workshop and please remember to check your equipment at the end of the workshop so you do not leave anything behind. We are not responsible for loss of, or damage to, your personal property.